- Active ingredients: Each 15ml contains the extract of: Agathosma betulia (Buchu Leaf) 500.00 mg
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, 0100 %(m/v), sodium benzoate 0.100 % (m/v)
- Inactive ingredients: Water, citric acid, thickener (carmellose sodium), lemon flavouring, sweetener (sodium cyclmate, sodium saccharin, and acesulfame K) and colourant E150d
- Take 3 teaspoons (15ml) up to 4 times a day.
- Shake well before use
- Store below 25° in a dry place
- If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this mixture. Drink this mixture under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Bladder & Kidney Mixture for more than 2 consecutive weeks
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
If your kidneys and bladder are in good shape, you’ll feel clean and clear from the inside out, while keeping up your energy and a sharp mind. However, when there are problems affecting your bladder and kidneys, they can cause painful urination or urine leakage at unwanted times. Drink Sela Bladder & Kidney Mixture to help flush and purify your kidneys and bladder, and try to remember these simple lifestyle changes to help make sure that your bladder keeps working as it should.
- Urinate often.
- Keep bacteria away from sensitive areas.
- Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day.
- Avoid long, hot baths.
- Empty your bladder as soon as possible after having sex.