Sela Bladder & Kidney Tea with Buchu has been specially formulated to assist bladder and kidney health.
Traditionally used to:
- Cleanse bladder and kidneys
- Improve general health
Other products in our tea range:
Each 2 g teabag contains:
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos Tea) 750 mg
- Camellia sinensis (Black Tea) 750 mg
- Agathosma betulina (Buchu leaf) 500 mg
*Note this product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Add 1 teabag to a cup of freshly boiled water. Allow teabag to draw for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink whilst warm. For best results, drink between 1 and 4 cups of Sela Bladder and Kidney Tea daily. You can use your teabag twice!
If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this tea. Drink this tea under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Bladder & Kidney Tea for more than 3 consecutive months at a time.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
If your kidneys and bladder are in good shape, you’ll feel clean and clear from the inside out, while keeping up your energy and a sharp mind. However, when there are problems affecting your bladder and kidneys, they can cause painful urination or urine leakage at unwanted times. Drink Sela Bladder & Kidney Tea to help flush and purify your kidneys and bladder, and try to remember these simple lifestyle changes to help make sure that your bladder keeps working as it should.
- Urinate often.
- Keep bacteria away from sensitive areas.
- Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day.
- Avoid long, hot baths.
- Empty your bladder as soon as possible after having sex.