- Active ingredients: Each 15ml contains the extract of: Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe leaf powder) 300.00mg
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, 0.100 %(m/v), sodium benzoate 0.100 % (m/v)
- Inactive ingredients: Water, citric acid, thickener (carmellose sodium), lemon flavouring, sweetener (sodium cyclmate, sodium saccharin, and acesulfame K) and colourant E150d
- Take 3 teaspoons (15ml) up to 3 times a day.
- Shake well before use
- Store below 25° in a dry place
- If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this mixture. Drink this mixture under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Blood Clean Mixture for more than 2 consecutive weeks
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
Cleaning your blood can help protect you from disease and boost your health. Help your body to get rid of impure blood by drinking Sela Blood Clean Mixture, and try these simple lifestyle tips to help clean your system and get good health.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, sugar and fried foods.
- Eat plenty of fibre.
- Take vitamin C supplements daily.
- Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day.
- Breathe deeply.