Sela Blood Clean Tea with Cape Aloe has been specially formulated to help clean the body of toxins and purify the blood for optimal health.
Traditionally used to:
- Purify the blood
- Cleanse the body
- Improve bowel movement
Other products in our tea range:
Each 1.7 g teabag contains:
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos Tea) 850 mg
- Camellia sinensis (Black Tea) 770 mg
- Aloe ferox (Cape Aloe) 300 mg
- Peppermint flavouring 80 mg
*Note this product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Directions for use
Add 1 teabag to a cup of freshly boiled water. Allow teabag to draw for 5 to 10 minutes. Drink whilst warm.
For best results, drink between 1 and 3 cups of Sela Blood Clean Tea daily.
You can use your teabag twice!
If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this tea. Drink this tea under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Blood Clean Tea for more than 2 consecutive weeks at a time.
- Do not use the Sela Blood Clean Tea ongoing.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Are you feeling tired all the time? Struggling with skin problems, aches and pains, constipation? Can’t seem to lose weight? Cleaning your blood can help protect you from disease and boost your health. Help your body to get rid of impure blood by drinking Sela Blood Clean Tea, and try these simple lifestyle tips to help clean your system and get good health.
- Avoid alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, sugar and fried foods.
- Eat plenty of fibre.
- Take vitamin C supplements daily.
- Drink 6 – 8 glasses of water a day.
- Breathe deeply.