- Active Ingredients: Each 15ml contains the extract of: Aloe ferox leaf powder 500.00mg
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, 0100 %(m/v), sodium benzoate 0.100 % (m/v)
- Inactive ingredients: Water, citric acid, thickener (carmellose sodium), lemon flavouring, sweetener (sodium cyclmate, sodium saccharin, and acesulfame K) and colourant E150d
- Take 3 teaspoons (15ml) up to 3 times a day.
- Shake well before use
- Store below 25° in a dry place
- If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this mixture. Drink this mixture under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Blood Sugar Mixture for more than 2 consecutive weeks at a time
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
Big swings in blood sugar levels can make you feel tired and increase your risk for a number of serious health problems like heart disease and stroke. If your blood sugar is not properly balanced, your body stores sugar as fat. Help your body to break down sugar into energy instead by drinking Sela Blood Sugar Mixture, while also making some changes in your daily life to help maintain stable blood sugar levels and feel good.
- Eat less salt.
- Eat whole grains.
- Eat lots of vegetables.
- Don’t skip meals.