Sela Constipation Tea with Aloe Ferox has been specially formulated to assist with consipation.
Traditionally used as:
- Mild laxative to ease bowel movements
Other products in our tea range:
Each 1,7 g teabag contains:
- Aloe Ferox (Cape Aloe) 100 mg
- Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos Tea) 600 mg
- Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea Base) 1000 mg
*Note this product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
Directions for use
Add 1 teabag to a cup of freshly boiled water. Allow teabag to draw for 3 minutes. Drink whilst warm.
For best results, drink 1 teabag daily.
YOU CAN USE YOUR TEABAG TWICE!
It is important to drink 6 to 8 cups of water a day.
If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Drink this tea under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Constipation Tea for more than 1 week.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25° in a dry place
Irregular bowel movements or constipation can be a very irritating to deal with and is one of the most common conditions associated with the digestive system. The main causes of constipation can be attributed to a variety of factors including:
Low amount of fibre in the diet, Low intake of water, Lack of physical activity, Some types of medication, Changes in routine such as pregnancy. Health tip by nestle-family.com
- Eat more fiber.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids.
- Get enough excercise.