- Active ingredients: Each 15ml contains the extract of: Hibiscus sabdariffa (Roselle calyx) 250.00 mg
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, 0100 %(m/v), sodium benzoate 0.100 % (m/v)
- Inactive ingredients: Water, citric acid, thickener (carmellose sodium), lemon flavouring, sweetener (sodium cyclmate, sodium saccharin, and acesulfame K) and colourant E150d
- Take 3 teaspoons (15ml) up to 4 times a day.
- Shake well before use
- Store below 25° in a dry place
- If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this mixture. Drink this mixture under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela High Blood Mixture for more than 3 consecutive months.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
If you have high blood pressure you might feel tired and dizzy, although it doesn’t always have obvious signs. When you don’t know you have it, and it stays high, it can damage the blood flow through your body, which may lead to stroke, heart disease and heart failure. Lifestyle plays an important role in lowering high blood, so drinking Sela High Blood Mixture and making some changes in your daily routine might help support your heart health.
- Maintain healthy weight.
- Eat less salt.
- Limit fats and oil.
- Get moving and exercise.
- Reduce alcohol intake.