- Active ingredients: Each 15ml contains the extract of: Harpagophytum procumbens 650.00 mg (Devil’s Claw root)
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, 0100 %(m/v), sodium benzoate 0.100 % (m/v)
- Inactive ingredients: Water, citric acid, thickener (carmellose sodium), lemon flavouring, sweetener (sodium cyclmate, sodium saccharin, and acesulfame K) and colourant E150d
- Take 3 teaspoons (15ml) up to 4 times a day.
- Shake well before use
- Store below 25° in a dry place
- If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this mixture. Drink this mixture under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Joint Health Mixture for more than 3 consecutive months.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children
Keeping your bones and joints healthy becomes more important as you age. Joint discomfort from disease or injury can interfere with your movement and cause a lot of pain. There are simple things that you can do to support joint health and help prevent them from becoming worse, like drinking Sela Joint Health Mixture and following some of these lifestyle suggestions.
- Do some gentle exercise in the evening.
- Quit smoking.
- Maintain healthy weight