Sela Women’s Tea with Siphonochilus Aethiopicus has been specially formulated to assist with periods pains and hot flushes.
Other products in our tea range:
Each 1,7 g teabag contains:
- Siphonochilus Aethiopicus 150 mg
- Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos Tea) 550 mg
- Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea Base) 1000 mg
*Note this product contains plant material. Taste, smell and colour may vary slightly from batch to batch.
For best results drink 4 teabags daily.
Add 1 teabag to a cup of freshly boiled water. Allow teabag to draw. Drink whilst warm.
If you suffer from a chronic medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Drink this tea under the supervision of a healthcare professional if you are diabetic, have a heart condition, or use blood thinning medication. Do not use if you have gastric or duodenal ulcers. Stop drinking the tea if you are sensitive towards any of the ingredients. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to any surgery.
- Do not drink Sela Women’s Tea for more than 3 consecutive months. Discontinue for 2 weeks.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25° in a dry place
Most women and girls suffer from cramps during their menstrual period. Cramps can range from mildly uncomfortable to downright debilitating. There’s no way to entirely avoid them, but it’s possible to reduce cramps and make them more manageable.
- Give yourself a massage where it hurt.
- Brew an herbal remedy like Sela Womens Tea
- Drink less caffeine and alcohol