Competition Rules for Sela Tea Competition 2017
Welcome to the Sela Tea competition (the “competition”) conducted by Sela Tea Pty Ltd (“Promoter”). These rules are the official rules of the competition (“rules”). These rules (together with any official competition communications) will govern and apply to the competition. Please take a moment to review these rules. By your participation, you agree that these rules will govern all aspects of your relationship with the competition and competition-related agents, and the Promoter. These rules can only be modified (or superseded) by Promoter (in its reasonable discretion) in a written revision to these rules posted on the competition website https://sela.co.za/ or (at Promoter’s sole discretion) any other potential official competition communication methods reasonably calculated to reach a majority of potential participants.
1. The competition is conducted by Promoter.
2. No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition.
3. This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
1. Entry mechanisms:
• Reply with your answer from the SMS you received to stand a chance to WIN
2. By entering the competition, you will be entered into a draw to WIN Airtime.
3. A person can enter the competition once.
4. Only entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
5. The Competition runs from 7 July 2017 to 21 July 2017. Entries must be received by Promoter no later than 23h59 on 21 July 2017.
1. 10 winners will be selected at the end of the competition on 21 July 2017.
2. Sela Tea will give out the airtime vouchers to the selected winners.
3. Under no circumstances will Promoter and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders be liable for all and any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
4. If a participant contravenes these rules, the participant may, in Promoter’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
5. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition.
7. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
8. The Promoter subscribes to the WASPA code of conduct which can be found at: https://waspa.org.za/coc/15-0/
9. Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants. You consent to us processing your personal information. All personal contact details and any other details that are received by Promoter will not be sold or used other than notifying entrants of other events, promotions and competitions. During the competition participants will be given an option to ‘OPT OUT’ of receiving any further communication from Promoter.
10. SMSes charged at standard rates.
11. Winners will be contacted by phone.